WHY CURRIN PROPERTY GROUP?
- We are dynamic, committed, fast and efficient.
- We care about our clients’ needs and act in their best interests.
- We are ethical, honest and responsible in all our dealings.
- Our directors have a combined experience of 18 years in the profession.
- We have the knowledge, know-how and support to conclude deals correctly and efficiently.
- We are a bespoke agency where our clients are important to us and are not just another seller on the books.
- We can do it all, from residential to commercial, sales to rentals – We are your one stop property shop.
- Our systems are continuously being updated to keep our listing rankings as high as possible on major online property portals.
- We are passionate about property, and our passion is seen in our work.
- We are registered with the Estate Agency Affairs Board.
Partner with Currin Property Group in selling your residential property with added benefits when compared to a traditional estate agency service.
- We conduct a valuation on your property;
- An agent is assigned to deal with the entire sales process from start to finish, from going to market to registration of transfer, including arranging and conducting physical viewings, negotiating offers, preparation and signing of paperwork, arranging compliance certificates, handovers, meeting valuers, inspectors at the property on your behalf;
- We compile a video tour of your property, which results in higher exposure on the respective online property portals;
- We arrange for photography of your property in its optimal condition;
- Marketing of your property on all the major online property portals;
- Marketing of your property via social media platforms including promoted/boosted Facebook advertising;
- Direct marketing of your property to our database of buyers;
- We assist with any further requests as per your requirements in order to complete the transaction;
- We provide regular feedback and communication to you.
Should you be considering renting your residential property, depending on the level of service required, we offer both a procurement or managed service.
Commission equivalent to 8% plus VATon the total value of the lease over the initial lease term, payable once-off, following signature of the lease agreement by both parties and upon receipt of the deposit and first months rental.
Our service offering for procurement services includes arranging photography & videography, online marketing on the major online property portals, facilitating viewings, screening prospective tenant applications, credit and reference checks, lease agreement facilitation, ingoing inspections and hand-over facilitation.
Commission equivalent to 10% plus VATon the monthly income from the lease, payable on a monthly basis upon receipt of the rental from the tenant.
Our service offering for management services includes arranging photography & videography, online marketing on the major online property portals, facilitating viewings, screening prospective tenant applications, credit and reference checks, lease agreement facilitation, ingoing and outgoing inspections, tenant liaison, monthly rental invoicing, rental distributions to owners after the commission has been deducted from the monthly rental and facilitating maintenance related work at the owners request (where required).